Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Friday (15)


 
Gain New Blog FollowersIt's Follow Friday time again! Woo! Anyway... This week's feature is The Housework Can Wait (@ Alison Can Read) and  
Ali's Bookshelf Reviews (@ Parajunkee)! Go check' em out. :D



Now for the question...


Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

I have so many favourite authors, I couldn't even begin to choose which one to talk to exclusively. Which also brings me to another point; I don't have much to tell besides how big of a fan I am and how they've inspired me. Instead I'd like to talk with them. Learn from them; how they organize their story, what are the hard and easy parts, how did they start? Things like that. It would just vary from author to author, like J.K. Rowling and Rachel Vincent would both warrant different conversations. (Though they'd both be awesome!)

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.