Friday, September 30, 2011

Follow Friday (10)

 

It's Follow Friday time again! This week's feature is Starcrossed (@ Alison Can Read) and The Bookaholic (@ Parajunkee)! Go check' em out. :D

Now for the question...

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


http://api.ning.com/files/pABsHQm-hhH9ksWQ6DBjvDGt98PzwjqdvaWcoceKjY4qi1mJFCUo8vH9yPy5IT3qX4gknoPMXRbvE89W591-YECUsKRvhhLyg93vSKkjeC8_/02_xavier_samuel.jpg
Xavier Samuel
OOO. I would love to see The Iron King by Julie Kagawa turned into a movie! I think it would be lovely, especially if it was done by Tim Burton. (Think the style of his Alice in Wonderland movie!) And, thanks to Nicki @ Word for Teens, I would totally cast Xavier Samuel as Puck. :D I loved Xavier before he starred at Riley in New Moon, so I don't associate him with the Twilight series. And you shouldn't either, 'cuz he's just so hot. 

http://melificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/jake-gyllenhaal-thumb.jpg
Jake Gyllenhaul
I also would LOVE to see The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor turned into a movie. (It actually is in the process of that. They're currently holding casting calls for Young Dodge and Young Alyss. ;D) I would love to see Jake Gyllenhaul as Dodge, because he is so yummy. <3 Just look at 'im.....
Anywhooo, what did you pick!?



3 comments:

  1. Very nice picks! I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet, but I've seen a couple of people casting Xavier as Puck. Oh and Tim Burton totally rocks!

    Amy's FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, I love the Iron Fey series, but I'm in Team Ash. Who can we cast as Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great pick! I loved to see the whole series turned into the movies!

    Rane's FF

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.