Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IMM (2 )

 
In My Mailbox is an awesome meme hosted by Kristin at The Story Siren!


 Hey there! It's time for that amazing In My Mailbox thing again. :D I got some wonderful books again this time around. Also, I really wanted to do a vlog again, but my webcam still fails. Maybe it'll work next time! :D


Bought:
None

Arrived in the Mail:

The Inheritance Almanac by Michael Macauley (From Nicole @ WORD For Teens)
LOVE. I took a picture of this book in B&N on my phone and sent it to her and then she bought it for me. Talk about being awesome. :D
Secret Society by Tom Dolby (ARC) (From Nicole @ WORD For Teens)
I've had this on my to-read list for awhile and then I saw Nicki's mass cleaning project. Bahaha.

Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies by Jeanne Wines-Reed & Joan Wines (From Nicole @ WORD For Teens)
From Nicki's mass cleaning. Its a gift for my mom. ;D Shhh.
Speed Decorating by Jill Vegas (From Nicole @ Word For Teens)
From Nicki's mass cleaning. And it came at the right time...I'm redecorating my room right now. XD

R.A.K.
When I first opened the box! So cute!
There was this awesome little Spork presentation! <3 <3

And the book she sent me! :DDD


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (From Amelia @ The Authoress)
This book has also been on my to-read list for the longest time so I was really excited to receive this. Even more exciting, was that this was SO unexpected, hence R.A.K. Even MORE exciting, was that she included this awesome little Spork presentation in the box. In case you're wondering, the the little note card with the Spork and plate said "This place of awesomness is reserved for: The Spork Master." I love this girl! <3 <3 <3

What did YOU get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.