Saturday, December 31, 2011

IMM (3)

 
In My Mailbox is an awesome meme hosted by Kristin at The Story Siren!


So, here's my last book In My Mailbox for this year. I think that next year, I shall include movies since this blog does both. What do you think, peeps? :D



Bought:
None

Arrived in the Mail:

None

Given:

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
I'm still obsessed with Puck...and right now, as I read this book, I'm kinda mad at him. Thogh I'm still furious as Meghan for walking out on him. D: Let's just say I'm uber happy to get this book. :D
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
 I planned on waiting for this to come out in paperback, since I already have The Hunger Games in paperback and I hate having a series where its mixed like that. BUT. It's been like, what, three years? I don't think a paperback is coming anytime soon. So, I put it on my Christmas wishlist and here it is! :DD Can't wait to start reading it.

Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Incarceron was pretty good, so I put this on my wishlist to try.:]

If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Khj;lka;dslkfjas. I've been waiting for this book for SO long. I can't wait to read this book. :D

Inheritance by Christopher Paiolini
I pre-ordered this from B&N and gave it to myself for Christmas. I still have yet to finish reading Brisingr though. :d

The Raven and other Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
I really like his work, and I'm kinda obsessed, for lack of a better term, with the Raven. :]


Then I  got these two novelty books, Peanuts Philosophers and  Curious Events in History.

R.A.K.:
None 

What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.