Hey guys! It's officially 2012 and this year brings many new exciting things. First, today is the one year anniversary of The World of the Spork Master! I'm so stoked about this, because none of my blogs have ever succeeded or lasted this long. I like to think both of these have happened. :D It wouldn't have done either without you amazing people. And because of that, I'm hosting a giveaway for you all. Check it out below, when you're done with this post...or just skip to the end, whatever suits your fancy.
I liked this past year because;
- I successfully met my goal of reading 35 books this year!
- I met my goal to check out 50 new movies...I watched 76. (80, including re-watching.) (I also need to review more of them here....)
- I successfully met all of my New Years resolutions!!!! :D
I am looking forward to this 2012 for many reasons;
- It is a NEW year! The last three years of my life have been hell, essentially. I want a happy year. :]
- I graduate high school!
- I start college! (YAY! and AHHH! at the same time. It's a terrifying happiness.)
- I turn 18!
- I move out of my hometown...which would be exciting if you all knew where it was.
- I can vote! (This is super important to me, especially since the presidential election is this year. :D)
My New Years resolutions include to keep my blog running, finish my high school year the best I can, start college off the best I can, not go too far into debt, and get a job. Those seem a whole lot more serious than my ones that used to be like; get more plushies or buy more shoes. Its scary getting older, peeps.
What about 2011 are you happy about, what are you looking forward to in 2012, and what are your resolutions!? Comment below and I'll share the funniest/most interesting ones later. ;]
Okay, you're probably wanting to see what I'm giving away. I only have books to giveaway, no movie stuff. I plan to have a Book to Movie giveaway this new year...hopefully. :D
1st Winner Prize - L.A Candy by Lauren Condrad
2nd Winner Prize - Chalice by Robin McKinley
Since it's my Blogoversary AND the New Year, which makes this a very special day, you don't have to be a follower to enter. (It would be nice, but I want to make people happy.)
There are a few rules, though;
1. Follow my Contest/Giveaway Policy. It can be found at the top of the page, or by clicking here.
2. Open only to residents of the 50 Unites States.
To enter, simply fill out the form below!
Giveaway ends January 31st, 2012. Winners will be chosen by entering all names into a randomizer, with the first and second names being the winners.
(Or enter here! )
(Or enter here! )