Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Before I Wake


 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



  

Before I Wake
by Rachel Vincent
Release Date: June 22nd 2012
Publisher:  HarlequinTeen
From Goodreads;
Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)Not available.



Comments;
Alright. No description. I know, I know!! But, this series is simply amazing! The last book, If I Die, was fantastic and the best of the series. I'm really interested in seeing how Vincent will top this one. So, keep an eye for this one! Also...I really like that dress. :D


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.