Friday, January 6, 2012

New Stuff

 
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I installed Disqus here on the blog and you all now have a fancy new way to leave comments. You can be logged in to your Facebook, Google, or Twitter. If you reply with a tweet, I can see it on Twitter too. Pretty awesome huh? Check it out below by leaving a trial comment!

There is a downside though...All your comments from before were erased. Sadface, I know. However, since this blog is still relatively young, I thought I'd install it before I gathered to many more comments.

Let me know how you guys like it! And if you don't, well, I'll take it off. Sadface.

ALSO! This marks my 100th post, guys! Pretty exciting, no?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.