Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (12)


 
It's Follow Friday time again! Sorry this wasn't scheduled...so much stuff going on this week. But here it is anyway!This week's feature is Bad Ass Book Reviews (@ Alison Can Read) and  Musings of a Book Lover (@ Parajunkee)! Go check' em out. :D

Now for the question...




 

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.



Well, I have a music taste that may not suit everyone, because I like things people of today don't listen to. Like, Sinatra or European bands. But anyway. Here's are my picks, and I LOVE them. You should totally check them out. ;D

http://img01.mr-static.com/photo/TheHighKings/TheHighKings-01-big.jpg-- The High Kings


 

Also, you should check out their songs 'Star of the County Down', 'Fields of Anthenry', 'The Little Beggarman' and  'Paddy's Green Shamrock Shore'.

http://youngdubliners.com/images/website/YoungDubsNYE.jpg-- The Young Dubliners


Their songs 'The Foggy Dew' and 'If I Should Fall from Grace with God' is good too. :]


My last one is probably one a lot have heard about, but I love them no matter what. :D
-- Within Temptation

You might want to also check out their songs 'The Cross' (My current fav), 'The Heart of Everything', and 'What Have You Done? (Bonus Track) (feat Keith Caputo)'.

So, what artists do you like!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.