Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday: City of Lost Souls


 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



  

City of Lost Souls
by Cassandra Clare
Release Date:  May 8th 2012
Publisher:  Margaret K. McElderry
From Goodreads;
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.



Comments;
Okay, so it doesn't have a really great description, but if you're a Mortal Instruments fan, you're going to LOVE this. I know I'm verey eager for this to come out. I'm a huge fan of this series and I have to say, there aren't other books out there like these. Also...look at that cover!!!! We can finally see what Jace and Clary look like! More importantly, Jace! That is super exciting to me.


Anyway...What do you think? If you're a MI fan, go crazy in the comments! I want to hear what you think! If you haven't read this series before, you should totally comment...I will answer any Q's you got. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.