Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday (11)

 

 
 
It's Follow Friday time again! This hasn't been up in awhile, so I thought I'd give you another weekly post. This week's feature is Starcrossed (@ Alison Can Read) and Book Den (@ Parajunkee)! Go check' em out. :D

Now for the question...
 
 

Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

 I have around twenty unread books drifting around my room. I don't have that many compared to other bloggers, because I only buy books when I my TBR piles gets low. I'll read until I have around five books left and then I'll buy more. However, sometimes people give me books or I'll get them in the mail so my system will be all thrown off! But they usually all get read.
 
What about you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.