Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life + New

 
Anyone who has checked in on this blog has no doubt seen that the last post was quite some time ago. While long absences are horrid and inexcusable, it happened.

I left for college in fall of last year and it was much busier than I reckoned. Though summers are usually calm, mine has been a little different. Now that I have some time on my hands I will be using it to slowly update things.


For TWotSM, that means updates! Though I will not be able to have daily updates or anything of the sort, I hope to publish every now and then. I'll have reviews and discussion posts mostly. Giveaways may crop up now and then too since moving all the time tends to lend itself to lightening one's load.


If ya'll have any questions or comments or even new ideas(!), comment or send me an email! I love to hear from you guys.


Love & Sporks,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.