Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Stuff: IMM & Follow Friday

Hey guys! So, I've decided to join in on all the IMM & Follow Friday fun a lot of blogs take part in, and I wanted to let you all know.

If you don't know what IMM is, well..let me tell you. IMM is short for In My Mailbox and it was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you update on a scheduled basis (create-your-own) or non-scheduled basis with new book you've acquired. They can be in the mail, books you bought, or checked out at the library. Some people do vlogs of what they've gotten and other pictures. I might have a combo of the two, since I don't always have the time for a vlog. However, I thought it would be a good thing to join into.

Secondly, I've also decided to join in with Follow Friday! This was created by Rachel at Paranormal Junkee. It's a great way to reach out to other blogs and create friends through the blog-o-world. (Yes, I just made that up.) You feature someone, follow that someone, and the same happens for you! It's a win-win for both bloggers and followers!




So, what do you think? Sound like fun stuff? I think so. :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey.

    I was looking for your answer to the FF question but i can't see it. Here's my Friday

    Really love the name of your blog.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!

    My FF post is here; http://thesporkmaster.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-1.html
    Sorry 'bout that. ;]

    And thanks! I'm glad you like it! :D
    I'll swing right on over to your post too. ;]

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.