Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hey There!

Happy New Year! This is the first day of 2011! I made a resolution to start a blog, and keep it updated. Last year, I started one and only kept at it for a couple of months. I've made a few in the years past but gave them up due to lack of people looking.

Why, then would I start yet another one? Well, I have been wanting a way to just write. Write about myself, how I feel, what I'm doing, what I like. Anything, really. I think it's the only topic, besides books, that I could write about consistently. So, here I am, starting a new blog.

I am the Spork Master. I have an army Sporks, and I love them. We shall one day rule the world. This blog is just one step towards it. ;] (If you're starting to think I'm insane here, don't worry. It's just a silly thing. But you should still love Sporks.)

This blog will probably consist of things going on in my mind, and it probably won't be updated every day. I don't want to commit to that in case I fail at it. I'm so very busy.

However, this blog should become interesting! :D I lack the creative juices for that right now, but this is just the start of the year! I'll post better stuff soon, I promise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.