Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

 
In My Mailbox is an awesome meme hosted by Kristin at The Story Siren!


 Hey there! So, this is my first In My Mailbox! I originally was going to make it a vlog post, but my webcam is acting up. I recorded a whole post and when I went to play it back, it made everything jerky and whatnot. Not cool! So, instead, I'm posting pictures! Pictures are worth a thousand words, right? :D





Bought:


Arch Enemy by Frank Beddor (New, bought at Barnes & Noble)
This is the third and final book in The Looking Glass Wars series, and I am SO excited to read it. It sounds really interesting.
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (New, bought at Barnes & Noble)
I bought this because it was a summer assignment for a class of mine. I normally wouldn't buy this (and it's not YA). I've already finished this since I bought it, and it was really good. 
1001 Thing Every College Student Needs to Know by H. Harrisson Jr. (New, bought at Barnes & Noble)
A little cute book I bought just to have and read on the side. Perhaps I'll do a college book feature on here sometime. ;]

Arrived in the Mail:

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (Signed, won in Stuff Young People Read's giveaway)
I've wanted to read this for ages! I'm loving it so far. Expect a review of it soon.;D
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (Signed, from author for giveaway)
Aimee Carter as kindly sent me a copy (signed!) of her book to giveaway to all you lovely peeps. Watch for it and a review of it soon! ;D


What did YOU get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.