Sunday, April 8, 2012

Apologies

 
First off, Happy Easter guys! (If you observe, of course.) So, I do have some explaining to do. 

Today is my first day back at home from a very long trip! I was able to participate in an overnight program at UCSD (University of California, San Diego for those who don't know the acronym.) and it was wonderful! My days were jammed packed with things to do and I enjoyed it. I also went on various mini trips with my family and caught up on a lot of work.

 Unfortunately, that meant that the whole month of March was out for my blog. While I may have caught up with most everything else, I let this slide. My apologies to you, and to myself, because I LOVE this blog. I WILL be starting this up regularly again, so you'll start to see posts gearing it up to run full time again. 

If you have any suggestions for the blog, feel free comment/email me. I love hearing from people.

Anyway, stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.