Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: I Heart You, You Haunt Me

 
Title: I Heart You, You Haunt Me
Author: 
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date:  January 8th 2008
Formant: Paperback (Bought)
I Heart You, You Haunt Me Girl meets boy.
Girl loses boy.
Girl gets boy back...

...sort of.


Ava can't see him or touch him,
unless she's dreaming.
She can't hear his voice,
except for the faint whispers in her mind.
Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson.
The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with.
He's back from the dead,

as proof that love truly knows no bounds.
I Heart You, You Haunt Me was a light, easy, and enjoyable read. It was the first verse story I've ever read and I absolutely love that style. It's so interesting!

The story itself was good. It grabbed the reader right away, played on an interesting concept, and developed into a nice read. I wasn't that happy with the ending since I really did like Lyric a lot. I felt that it could have gone a little farther in the end, showed the main character with a new guy. However, I still enjoyed the story.


So, a short review for a short book. I enjoyed it and I'm sure many will continue to. I'd definitely recommend this for an easy summer read. 

I gave it FOUR out of FIVE Sporks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.