Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday (13)


 
It's Follow Friday time again, and it's on Friday the 13th! Woo! (No, I don't believe it's bad luck. I support the day because I was born on a 13th! :D) Anyway... This week's feature is Book Briefs (@ Alison Can Read) and Gizmos Reviews (@ Parajunkee)! Go check' em out. :D

Now for the question...

 

Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?


I'm nervous with all books when they're made into adaptations, but there is one book (actually, series) that I would be SUPER nervous about. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I'd be really worried who'd they cast, mainly for Puck. Ben Barnes is a dead ringer for Ash but I don't like anyone but Xavier Samuel for Puck (Ever since Nicki @WORD For Teens suggested him for Puck's role, I can't imagine anyone else filling his shoes.). I also don't think that the world it's set in could be accurately portrayed. However, if filmmakers got it right, I would be ecstatic beyond belief. I would love that film to my dying day. :D

So, what book did you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Good choice! Kagawa's writing is so beautiful and descriptive I don't know if anyone could portray it right.
    Your newest follower,
    Kristin

    Youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to the Spork Master or her Sporks? Write it here! We love to hear from other people.